Titan is pleased to offer direct integration into common tax services like TurboTax and H&R Block - just follow the instructions below.
Importing your tax data into TurboTax
- Go to TurboTax Premier and begin your tax return.
- Once you arrive at the Federal tab, click "Edit/Add" in the row titled "Stocks, Mutual Funds, Bonds, Other".
- When prompted to enter a bank name, enter "Apex Clearing Corp".
- Enter your Apex Clearing login credentials (see the "Login credentials" section for more detail).
- Proceed with uploading your trades.
Importing your tax data into H&R Block
We also support H&R Block's tax software via our custodian partner, Apex Clearing. You can use import your tax data directly into H&R Block's software using steps 3-6 above.
In order to import your tax data into TurboTax or H&R Block, you will need to enter login credentials for our financial custodian, Apex Clearing:
- User ID: Use your Titan account number, the format should be similar to example: 8GR12345.
- Password: Use your social security number.
- Note: If you get an error using these credentials, then you likely have previously set up an account using this account number on Apex's website. In that case, simply use the unique login credentials you previously set up with that account number.
I've had a lot of trades executed this tax year. Can I still use TurboTax?
TurboTax supports the vast majority of Titan clients, however, if your account had 1,500 or more trades over the tax year, you may experience difficulty uploading your tax forms directly into TurboTax. In that case, you can upload your transaction history by following their instructions here.