Can I integrate Titan with Personal Capital?
Yes! To track your Titan account with Personal Capital, simply follow these steps:
- Log in to your Personal Capital account
- Choose the "Link Another Account" option
- Search "Titan Invest"
- Enter the email and password associated with your Titan account
Can I integrate Titan with Mint.com?
Yes! We now support integration with Mint.com via our custodian partner, Apex Clearing. Simply follow these steps:
1. Go to Mint.com and sign into your account
2. Once logged in, click the "Add Accounts" option in the top menu
3. Type "Apex Clearing" in the Search Field.
4. Choose "Apex Clearing". You should then see a pop-up window asking you to "Link your Apex Clearing account to Mint":
Note: Mint's investment performance tracking and charting is not reflective of actual performance and should not be relied on.
- Mint's investment performance tracking can sometimes differ widely from actual results.
- Historical performance prior to the day you link your Titan account will default to 0% in Mint.
- All performance metrics are compared against the value of your Titan account the day it was linked to Mint - not your actual cost basis.
- We recommend you use Mint to track your total Titan portfolio value, but refer to the Titan mobile app for actual performance metrics.
5. Enter your Apex user ID and password, and press "Link Account".
If you haven't already, you can create an Apex user ID and password here (click "Create a User ID"):
- Under "Firm", choose "10-Apex Clearing Corporation"
- Under "Account Number", enter your Apex account number (you can find this number in the Titan mobile app's Account tab, or on the homepage of Titan's web portal after you log in)
- To verify your identity, you'll need to enter your Social Security Number
- You'll be asked to provide an Email Address and create a Secret Question
- Finally, you'll be asked to create a User ID and Password
6. Your Titan account should now be linked to your Mint account! Your Titan account will show up on Mint as "Apex Clearing - [Your Name]" under the Investments section.
Questions? Don't hesitate to ask us at email@example.com.
Can I export my Titan transaction data to Quicken?
Currently, it is not possible to download your Titan transaction data or integrate Titan with your Quicken account. We hope to add this capability in the future.