- The fastest way to import your Titan tax information into your tax filing would be via common tax services like TurboTax or H&R Block, which Titan is directly integrated into - see this article for more detail.
- If you use an accountant or file your own taxes, you can download a spreadsheet containing all your Titan tax data via our financial custodian's website - see this article for more detail.
- Consolidated tax documents (Form 1099) are also available inside our app or website - see this article for more detail.
- For the 2019 tax year, all clients who joined Titan during or prior to August 2019 will receive two 1099 tax documents. This is the result of a back-end broker-dealer migration that took place in August 2019.
- Clients who joined Titan during or prior to August 2019 will receive one tax filing from our current broker-dealer (Apex Clearing) as well as one from our former broker-dealer (Third Party Trade or "TPT").
See this article for more details on how to access your TPT tax info.
- If you have issues logging in or accessing your tax information, you can find troubleshooting help and answers to other common tax questions in our FAQ, available here.