How can I access my Titan tax info?
- Consolidated tax documents (Form 1099) are available inside our app or website - see this article for more detail.
- If you are a former Titan client looking to access your tax information, you can still access your tax documents via our web portal (under "Documents").
- The fastest way to import your Titan tax information into your tax filing would be via common tax services like TurboTax or H&R Block, which Titan is directly integrated into - see this article for more detail.
- If you use an accountant or file your own taxes, you can download a spreadsheet containing all your Titan tax data via our financial custodian's website - see this article for more detail.
Trouble accessing your tax documents? Other questions?
- If you have issues logging in or accessing your tax information, you can find troubleshooting help and answers to other common tax questions in our FAQ, available here.