How does Titan's Referral Program work?
Through Titan’s client referral program (“Titan Referral Program”), you can invite others to sign up for a Titan Invest account by sending them an email or text invitation via the interface on the Titan Invest app. Please send invites only to people you know personally and who will be glad to receive them.
Titan Invest will send one invite and up to five reminders to each person you invite. The reminders may be different from the original invite and can be canceled by emailing email@example.com.
Can I get a quick summary of the Referral Program?
You can find some highlights on our Referral Program webpage.
What are the rules?
The Titan Referral Program is only valid when (1) a referred person opens a new Titan Invest account, provided that the account remains open (“Qualifying New Account”) and (2) your account remains open. Titan Invest is not responsible for incorrect entry or other failure of your invitees to meet requirements of a Qualifying New Account.
For each Qualifying New Account, Titan Invest reserves the right to reduce our Advisory Fee by 25 basis points for both you and the referred person for Titan’s first financial product. Titan’s first financial product uses a software-driven approach based on 13-F filings along with a personalized hedge.
You may reduce your Advisory Fee by referring Qualifying New Accounts until you reach an Advisory Fee of 0%. You may continue to refer new clients after reaching a 0% Advisory Fee, but it will not impact your fees any further, only for those of the referred persons.
The Titan Referral Program is available to U.S. residents only. It is not valid with any other offers and is non-transferrable. Titan Invest reserves the right to terminate the Titan Referral Program at any time for any reason, to limit the amount of assets managed free of charge, and to recover any fees if Titan Invest determines that the Titan Referral Program was executed under wrongful or fraudulent circumstances, that inaccurate or incomplete information was provided in opening the account, that any rules or regulations would be violated, or that any terms of this or the Account Management Agreement have been violated.
In connection with referring others to open a Titan Invest account, you agree that:
(1) You will follow all instructions you receive from Titan Invest.
(2) You will only send invites to friends, family and people you know, and you will invite people only via the interface on the Titan Invest app.
(3) If you provide information about Titan to your invitee, you will limit that to the information on the Titan Invest App and content;
(4) You will not give your invitee investment advice or recommendations regarding their investment needs;
(5) You will only participate in the Referral Program in accordance with the terms of this Referral Program Agreement and the following provisions of the Investment Advisers Act of 1940, as amended, and its rules (“Advisers Act”). You represent that: (1) you are not subject to any statutory disqualification set forth in Sections 203(e) and 203(f) of the Advisers Act; (2) you are not currently the subject of any investigation or proceeding which could result in statutory disqualification; and (3) you do not have a "place of business" at which you regularly provide investment advisory services, solicit, meet with, or otherwise communicate with clients, or any other location that is held out to the general public as a location at which you provide investment advisory services, solicit, meet with, or otherwise communicate with clients in any U.S. state. If you cannot accurately make the preceding representations, you may not participate in the Titan Referral Program. If you are currently participating in the Titan Referral Program and the preceding representations become inaccurate, you agree to immediately inform Titan Invest at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any referral links which are posted on public forums or websites such as Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, etc., will immediately be rendered invalid for future use. They will not be honored for the referrer or referee, so please refrain from posting or sharing them publicly.
What about the old referral program?
Titan's old referral programs ("Get $1,000 managed free for a year for both you and each friend you refer" and "Get $5,000 managed free for six months for each friend you refer") expired on July 1, 2018 and February 18, 2019, respectively. All referrals and referral codes generate under these programs are no longer be valid for those who attempt to share or claim them after July 1, 2018 and February 18, 2019, respectively.
I have a referral code which I found on Reddit or another public forum/website. How can I use this?
Your referral code is no longer valid. Titan's old referral program which used referral codes expired on July 1, 2018.
Additionally, any currently-valid referral codes and/or unique links that are shared or posted on public forums or websites such as Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, etc., will immediately be rendered invalid for future use. They will not be honored for the referrer or referee, so please refrain from posting or sharing them publicly.