How to Link Your Bank Account
To link your bank account via our secure authentication partner Plaid:
- Choose your bank from the list of major banks or search for your bank in the search box
- Enter your online banking username and password
- Choose which account you'd like linked
To link your bank account manually via account and routing number:
- Choose "Link using account and routing number" on the bottom of the bank linking screen
- Type in your bank name
- Select checking or savings
- Enter in your routing number and account number
Once you’ve submitted your information, we’ll transfer 2 small amounts to your bank account from "Titan Invest". Please allow 2-3 business days for the transfers to show up. Do not try to enter any amounts in the app until you've received the verification deposits in your bank account.
Once you see those amounts in your account, we recommend you enter them in the app as soon as possible (they expire in ~10 days). Enter them in cents, not dollars -- for example, enter "$0.24" as "24".
Note that these 2 small amounts are for the sole purpose of verifying your bank account and will be withdrawn when they expire.
We rely entirely on our customer’s input when manually verifying bank accounts. Given that errors may arise when entering account information, we encourage our customers to take extra care to enter information accurately and to include any leading/trailing zeroes when entering account and routing numbers. Also, please be sure to select “Checking” or "Savings" as appropriate for your account.
Linking your bank account manually can be a clunky process and you may encounter some of these errors:
- If you only see 1 small amount deposit, that means your bank is merging the 2 amounts together. Contact your bank/credit union to get the original amounts in chronological order.
- If you don’t see the 2 small transfers after a few business days, your bank could be denying them from entering your bank account. Call your bank to authorize ACH transfers.
We also support account funding via wire transfer. If you'd like to fund your account via wire transfer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, email address, and Account Number. We'll then provide wire instructions.
Share this article: